Monday, January 13, 2014

Project 365: In your bag (13)

Can't even go a week without posting something else crochet-related. I can't get enough of the stuff lately! I have the most adorable photo in the world pinned of a crochet granny square blanket. Okay, normally...blegh! Not for me! But the colors..oh, the colors!! I'm in love. It's actually the cover photo for my Pinterest crochet board, so that really proves my point.

"in your bag" is a boring one for me. I carry a wristlet with the bare minimum in it...ID & cards. Like 99% of the time there's not even any cash or change in it. Like that would have made it any more exciting.

I sometimes carry a diaper bag, but...it has diapers. and wipes. and...that's it.

I carry my camera bag to photo shoots. With my camera in it. And I used my camera to take this picture, so...yeahhhh....

Here's my "free time" bag! With all the yarn all the yarn I can fit in it. There's overflow, trust me. And there are my cutie granny squares. I've made about 20. I think I need around...140 to finish the blanket. Hahaha...it's a work in progress!


No comments: